Sunday, January 10, 2010

Week One Done

Let me start off by saying that I have jury duty tomorrow which is why I haven't finished my books. My guess is I will be bored out of my mind and will need a major distraction, like reading (and finishing) my books!

Although the week is over, my resolutions are things I really want to change. Going back to things I love doesn't stop here, and the best way to hold myself accountable is to commit, in writing, so that I know that all 12 of my followers (so far) can hold me to it.

So, in line with week one, over the course of 2010, I hope to write consistently (not daily, per say) and plan to read at least one book a month. Both can be good for my brain, which lately I feel may be losing steam.

As for this week, operation get a life and take pictures is on. So far my plans include jury duty, working, and ADT installation. Should make for a riveting story board. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Well, good a book a month is a much more manageable resolution, and I totally haven't finished the book I started. So I love it!

    ReplyDelete