Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Things To Do, Places To Go, People to See

I had to go to work today. Somehow, my intuition failed me, yet again, and the mega millions isn't mine.

On a brighter note, we're winding down week 1 and it's about time to start thinking about what week 2 should change in my life. It's funny, because as I start to think about all the challenges I will set myself to this year, several have common threads. For example..."take more pictures" (which I'm thinking may be next?) ties to "get a life and do things...go places...see people..." I just don't want to be the girl that snaps hundreds of pictures of herself, posing in multiple positions, and always including making kissy faces at no one...just doesn't seem natural OR sexy to me.

Based on the misleading certainty of last night's drawing, I think it's safe to say that it would be unrealistic, and a disservice to myself to set "win the lottery" as a 2010 resolution. So with that said, if any readers care to take part in my "get a life" challenge so that I have some decent pictures to take, let me know. We'll do things, go places, and most certainly, see people...

5 comments:

  1. We could take pictures of you making me matzo ball soup and us drinking classy beer from my fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to join your challenge S. we should start w/ a sushi trip....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shauna,

    Well, reading your 3 latest blogs, as in the past when you were a regular blogger, they made me laugh out loud! Good job!!

    love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come to DC and see the monuments/museums.. that'd make for some pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete