Friday, January 1, 2010

A Change (or 52) Is Gonna Come

What better time is there to make life changes than in the start of a new year? Top that off with post-breakup desire to lock myself in my house with a vat of wine, and the need to make some changes is blatantly obvious.

And so, with that, I'm resolutioning. 52 times to be exact. Every week over the next year, I'm making a change. Some big, some small...but each week, I'm choosing something in my life that needs a-fixin.

This year, I will pick myself up from last years failures...everywhere from money management and relationships, to doing my laundry before the mountain of clothing occurs in my closet.

Resolution number one...to get back to some things I love doing but have neglected in 2009...reading and writing. This week, I will blog daily, and finally read the two books I started embarrassingly long ago...Bright Lights, Big Ass and Chasing Harry Winston.

My 52 week attempt can be followed here all year, where I will document my 2010 successful resolutions (and even the not so successful ones too!)

Happy New Year! And, Happy Resolutioning!

4 comments:

  1. You can do it, my brilliant lady! Love and support, A

    ReplyDelete
  2. In an act of great solidarity, I will also read a book this week. Go team! :)
    -Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea. And you inspired me to read my book last night -- everybody wins!
    -SFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should join my book club! We mainly drink wine and eat snacks but it does force me to read a new book per month.

    ReplyDelete