Sunday, February 7, 2010

SnowmaGetOverIt

Hey guys, did you know it snowed? Omg there is soooo much snow on the ground. Car shoveled out! Snopocolypse! Snowmageddon! Blizzard X!

Those, just a few of the most common excerpts from Facebook statuses over the last few days.

Haha, lol, etc, etc. Now can everyone please just stop? I mean, I don't mean to snow on anyone's parade, but I cannot take it anymore. Yes, I know it snowed. And you know what? I could've guessed that eventually you would be shoveling. I also know its cold outside and that there's nothing like a cup of hot chocolate your "hubby" made for you. (Except there is. I bet my Bailey's and coffee not made by your husband would trump your chocolate powder water any day.)

Next, I'd like to inform you that the pictures of the blizzard from your backyard look just like the snow here. So save the battery on your digital cameras, and the time it took you to post them on Facebook, and know that I'm doing fine with out your picture updates of your buried car.

I'm quickly becoming convinced that nasty weather brings out the worst in people. What started out as stir-crazy has settled into bitter (as you may have noticed), and I find myself nearing the point of setting up a dingy lawn chair in my parking spot, or, just driving right over top of someone else's.

Anyone else looking as forward to 12 more inches as I am?

2 comments:

  1. Im going to park my car at Target so that I don't have to call you to get us out of the house, and Im scared you may run me over...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could also do without the most obvious of snow-related FB status choices, and really, most status choices in general.

    ReplyDelete