Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tell Me How You Really Feel

As much as I love writing for my own entertainment, I really like to know that people are reading.  You know how I know?  Comments.  Now, I appreciate the direct to my gmail emails I get from you, but comments are like public proof that people read.  According to the Hollywood producer and/or publisher who could stumble upon my blog, I have no readers.  And so, they will pass me by for the next blogger whose readers actually comment.  And when that happens, dear readers I assume I have, I will blame you.  So, in short, please comment.  Otherwise, I will post your emails for you.  As I have below...

In response to "Masochism and Match.com":

"We're idiots.  Women are more confusing than we are idiots though.  I've tried several different styles when writing my profile and have had about the same success or lack of success.  Minimal interest.  What the hell do women want to hear in those things..." 

"I wish you would write one every day.  I would enjoy reading every morning with my cup of coffee!"

"Hahahaha - this is a good one!! There are so many wack jobs out there! BUT I am glad that you are back out there :) You will find someone!!"

"Another good one!  You're too funny!"

"Hilarious! I laughed out loud MANY times.  There is a book of collected stories about online dating. You should see if you could submit a story to something like that. The editors were on a radio show I listen to the other day. I thought of you..."

I love it.  But please post publicly so other people can see how important I am.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment