Monday, April 26, 2010

Eyes Wide Open

I'm an insomniac and I hate it. I want nothing more than to sleep. I've been in bed since 6pm with a terrible headache, and yet here I am. Awake. And did I mention, I hate it?

For some reason, over the last week, my mind is working overtime. I'm not even certain what its thinking about because my thoughts are hardly anything serious most of the time. Since I got in bed, I've thought about the need to buy more coffee, catch up on Lost, and remember to call work in the morning. I've logged on to Facebook about 800 times for no reason because I really don't even know what people do on there that they find so entertaining. So then, since I'm not entertained, I find myself thinking about things I don't want to think about, and now I'm stressed and can't relax enough to find comfort on my pillowtop mattress.

So, perfect writing opp. Except, with all the thoughts in my head, I can't come up with a damn thing to write about. Ridiculous. So, instead I'll just document random thoughts.

I completely disagree with the winner of Project Runway this season. Team Emilio.

I don't understand why, with all the things we can do with technology, I can't watch TV when I'm taping two shows.

Capitals. Win on Monday. Please. XOXO.

Is it wrong that I want to see "The Backup Plan?" starring JLo?

Is it wronger that I found a scratch off lottery ticket in my wallet that won $2 and I actually felt like a winner?

An 8 year old kid developed a crush on me the other day during my work event. I know this because he asked me for a pen. Then, he gave me his digits. My love life is getting progressively more embarrassing to discuss.

Adult men...why ask for a girls number if you have zero intention of calling her?

The lack of sleep is causing me to consider doing crazy things. I think I need to drink to a blackout stage. Rumplemintz anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Do you want to try my meditation CDs? I'll burn them for you...

    ReplyDelete